Monday, December 10, 2007

MONDAY-10TH DECEMBER 2007-I DID NOT SEE BLEEDING WOUNDS:AMINAH

I did not see bleeding wounds: Aminah
KOTA KINABALU:
Datin Aminah Ambrose, the mother of the late Datu Azlan Datu Amir Kahar, yesterday clarified that she did not see bleeding wounds on his son’s body and head before he was taken to the mortuary of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH). “When I arrived at the QEH Critical Zone, opened the door and pulled the curtains, I did not see any blood as the wounds had coagulated. “It was only at the QEH mortuary that I saw fresh blood at the back of my son’s head,” said Datin Aminah who was correcting the reports in the Borneo Post on December 5 and 6 which stated that she had seen bleeding wounds on his son’s body and his head before he was taken to the mortuary of the QEH.